- How To Dress Gothic VictorianPosted 2 years ago
- How To Choose Maternity SwimwearPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress Well With SweatersPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Long TorsoPosted 2 years ago
- How To Design SweatbandsPosted 2 years ago
- The Best Mascaras For Length & VolumePosted 2 years ago
- 5 Skin Care Products That Make Dark Skin GlowPosted 2 years ago
Beautiful Hands With Home Remedies
If your hands dry and chap a lot, apply a little vinegar on hands while sleeping at night. Wash with fresh water early in the morning. Applying vinegar for at least 1 week regularly will make your hands soft and smooth.
To get wrinkle free hands apply potato juice mixed with cucumber juice. To remove wrinkles, roughness and blemishes from the hand, cut half lemon and add sugar on it. Rub this on your hand until the sugar dissolves completely.
If your hands are too rough, put your hands in lukewarm water for sometime. Pat dry with a towel and apply almond oil. This also enhances the color of your hand. You can even add 1 teaspoon yogurt in 1 teaspoon of almond oil and apply this for 30 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. Doing this once a week will make your hands soft.
Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon glycerin, and 1 teaspoon tomato juice. Mix them and apply on your hands. This will enhance the skin tone of your hands and will also remove black stains if present.
Take 1 teaspoon raw milk, ½ teaspoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix them and apply on your hands. This brings softness in hands.
Take 1 teaspoon rosewater, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon glycerin. Apply this. This works best for hands which get too much dry during winters.
Add some salt in raw milk and rosewater. Apply this for 30 minutes and wash with water. This will clean the surface of the skin.
Take a large bowl and add egg white, some barley powder, glycerin, and honey. Blend it to form a paste. Apply this paste and leave it to dry and then wash off.
Hand care tips
• Don’t keep you hands wet for a very long period.
• Every time you wash your hand, apply moisturizer or cream to prevent dryness.
• While working under water, wear gloves.
• Before going to bed dip your hands in lukewarm water, this will relax your hands.
• Apply sunscreen on your hands while moving out in sun to protect them from harmful UV rays.
• Gently scrub your hands to remove dead skin cells with a good scrubber to promote cell regeneration.